Providing our clients with total flexibility to design precisely what they are looking for, with a team of qualified experts.
How does it work?
- We have a wide selection of stands available for your perusal ranging from 300m² up to 1 ha in Pretoria East to choose from.
- Clients will have the opportunity to sit down with our architect and design their house according to their specific spatial and aesthetic requirements as well as comply with the architectural guidelines of the estate or development and City Council.
- Clients will receive 3D visualisations to conceptualise their vision and realise their dream to reality.
- Our team has completed small and large scale projects and have years of experience in the industry.
- Clients with existing vacant stands will also receive the same service offering.
What does it cost?
The cost of the project is divided into 4 main components:
- Stand selection.
- Professional fees (includes all services to prepare the site for construction).
- Size and finishing of the house.
- Perimeter walls & paving.
What are the professional fees?
- Architect fee.
- Submission of plans to the city council.
- Submission of plans for approval by the estate Home Owners.Association.
- Submission of plans for approval by the NHBRC, water and electricity connection, surveyor fee etc.
These components are explained in full detail beforehand, providing our clients with a guarantee on the budget for the project. There is also no hidden cost as everything is covered in the package
The average time for a project is 8 Months until completion, after which we hand clients a key to a complete and move-in ready house.